Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: HELP With purchase!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok I have 100 bucks (give or take a bit for shipping) to spend on ag. I need some help with my purchase.

    I know I am getting Kaya's Adorned Deer Skin dress (monthly special)

    I am considering Sam's Bike outfit and bike or Sam's Middy Dress and Boots.

    I need help making a decision!

    Also does anyone remember the 10% off code?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would get the Middy dress - it has been around since about 1991 and that means it could retire.

    The code is 149921 for 10% off.

    Do you have Sam's play dress, i just got it and LOVE it. It is SOOOO cute.

    kym

  3. #3
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I vote for Sam's Middy dress and boots!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok sounds like a plan.. I've been really looking at the bike and while I love it the price is killing it. The other girls have accessories between 8 and 24 and Sam's is a whoopping 68.. YIKES! I do not have the play dress it is something I must consider! Thanks bunches!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok here is what is in my shopping cart at this moment:

    Kaya's Adorned Deer Skin Dress
    Sam's Middy and Boots
    Nellie's Spring Dress
    Lizzy's Summer Gown
    Molly's Swim Suit

    Now the big question is do I want Jipp the dog?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Miss_Nellie_OMalley:
    Ok here is what is in my shopping cart at this moment:

    Kaya's Adorned Deer Skin Dress
    Sam's Middy and Boots
    Nellie's Spring Dress
    Lizzy's Summer Gown
    Molly's Swim Suit

    Now the big question is do I want Jipp the dog?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yes you do get him!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would get the Middy dress - it has been around since about 1991 and that means it could retire.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a core outfit, and probably one that sells well (as it's Sam's), it's probably not going to retire.

    That said, the Middy dress is one of my favorite Sam outfits. I'm glad you're getting the boots, too. They are so sweet, and I pair them with Sam's Talent Show Dress (not sure that's historically accurate, but it's SO cute!).

    Molly's Swimsuit is also really cute. I got it to be a modern sundress, but it's a lot shorter than the pictures make it out to be....

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 16, 2006 11:17 AM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh you guys are soo bad... Ok I ordered all that! YIKES!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow I've been a very bad girl... The order has been placed and this is what I got:

    Kaya's Adorned Deer Skin
    Sam's Middy and Boots
    Nellie's Spring Dress
    Lizzy's Summer Gown
    Molly's Swim Suit
    Jip the dog

    Total: 137.15 (thanks code!)

    Then I got on the phone and ordered two replacement parts:
    Sam's Tights
    Molly's Undies

    Total: $5.40 (thanks again code!)

    Breaking the bank: Priceless!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Cheri444's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly's Swimsuit is also really cute. I got it to be a modern sundress, but it's a lot shorter than the pictures make it out to be....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you have any pics? I have been thinking that Molly's swimsuit would make a cute sundress for Jess...

    Cheri

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •